|A Real Estate and Environmental Law Firm*|
Our law firm advises clients on real estate, environmental and business legal issues.
We represent clients before the Rhode Island Coastal Resources Management Council, the Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management, the Rhode Island Department of Health, the United States Environmental Protection Agency, and municipal planning boards and zoning boards of review. Over the years, Mr. Boehnert has developed a close working relationship with state authorities regulating development and environmental matters, as well as with many local regulatory authorities.
- real estate acquisitions and sales
- real estate development
- real estate financings
- environmental permitting
- environmental violations
- environmental remediation
- coastal permitting
- economic development incentives
- waterfront property rights
- state and local permitting
- land use permitting
- condominiums and fractional ownership
- pre-acquisition due diligence
- leasing for landlords and tenants
- construction projects
- title disputes
*The Rhode Island Supreme Court licenses all lawyers in the general practice of law. The Court does not license or certify any lawyer as an expert or specialist in any field of practice.